Anyone surviving the advertising and marketing industries over the past five years knows it’s been a tough time for us. I’ve maintained the “survival of the fittest” theory is more true than ever now. Smaller agencies have the ability to be quick, nimble and most importantly – flexible – for their clients.
- They have the opportunity to build awareness well beyond their local markets.
- A real opportunity exists to work with bigger clients and nationally known brands.
- Agencies can generate more appeal by creating a narrower niche. They can hyper-focus on a specific target audience, category or discipline or a combination of these.
- Increased revenue by being better positioned for their advertising and marketing expertise through category or target audience experience or through a particular discipline.
- Network and referral business becomes more efficient.
- Inbound lead generation is proving to be less expensive than traditional outbound leads.
- Allows agencies to work with the clients that matchup well with its core strengths.
- More new client accounts can be won without pitching.