Active Integrated Marketing is a full-service agency specializing in strategic planning and implementation of integrated campaigns. Take a test drive in some of our client successes and contact us to find out how we can drive your marketing strategy to success!
Our client, Affiliated Distributors needed to promote its new rewards program. The Active Integrated Marketing team developed an award-winning integrated communications campaign that achieved AD's goals through:
- Development and implementation of a solid strategic and tactical marketing plan
- Integrating both online and offline tactics that created engagement and excitement.
- Consulted on new website and mobile app that was user-friendly, engaging and showcased gift items.
Read on then contact us to find out how we can create an integrated campaign to achieve your strategic goals.Read More
Healthcare Acquisition/Retention Program
Our pharmaceutical data client needed a new campaign to drive physician participation in an ongoing program. The Active Integrated Marketing team developed and implemented a marketing plan that outlined the right course of action to gain new participation and keep existing healthcare professionals (HCP) active through:
- Online HCP study to obtain behavior input.
- Designed new Web site that was user-friendly and provided more interaction and showcased gift items.
- Created ongoing campaign integrating Web, email, custom targeted direct mail, and search engine marketing.
Find out how we can create an integrated campaign for your acquisition or retention program.Read More
Customer Web Portal Development
To give Ricoh's customers a better online customer service experience, we developed a password-protected Web portal that allows customers to:
- Place online meter reads.
- Request service.
- Pay their bills and purchase supplies.
With roll-out scheduled for early 2012, the new Web portal will provide a user-friendly online customer experience.Read More
Brand Identity and Lead Generation
Our client, Accupac, needed a new brand identity and lead generation help. Through the development and implementation of a strategic and tactical plan, the company has a fresh look and feel and a successful ongoing lead generation program including:
- All new collateral material, updated logo and print ads.
- Search engine marketing campaign.
- Standards of consistency and positioning.
Active Integrated was awarded Gold MarCom Awards for creativity/design and overall B2B brochure.Read More
Our client needed help positioning vast, complicated product lines to clients and prospects. We partnered with them to develop and implement a strategic plan that included:
- Solid plan that could be implemented in phases as resources and budget allowed.
- Promotional email campaign and product sell sheets.
- Identification of level one and level two target markets.
The result was an integrated campaign that generated leads and provided better e-communications for the client.Read More
B2B Lead Generation Campaign
A large B2B client needed to put targeted, qualified sales in the pipeline.
- Developed tactical plan and recommendations for appropriate messaging.
- Created email campaign with customized landing page to capture leads.
After a successful test run, this campaign was rolled out nationally.Read More
B2B Search Engine Marketing
Our client needed a "second sales team" to drive leads to their Web site. Through a successful Search Engine Marketing campaign, we:
- Created a new sales channel and identified new target markets.
- Tripled monthly Web site traffic.
- Generated higher than average B2B click through rate and 33 to 1 ROI.
This has become an ongoing lead generation program for our client.Read More
Corvettes for a Cure
Corvettes for a Cure, a Philadelphia-region Corvette show, benefited the Delaware Valley chapter of the Alzheimer's Association. Through a team of volunteers, this event raised thousands of dollars, all benefiting the Alzheimer's Association. How did we do it? Through:
- Web site promoting the event, accepting registrations and donations.
- Aggressive PR/media campaign.
Over seven years, this local event raised almost $30,000 for a very worthy cause.Read More
Syndicated Market Research Study
A large pharmaceutical data company tapped Active Integrated to help them produce a syndicated research study from start to finish in only three months. The AIM team:
- Identified the target audience, bought lists and sent online and offline promotions to drive response.
- Teamed up with client's in-house programming staff to meet deadline.
The result was a successful, lucrative study for the client. We also helped them produce a promotional plan for ongoing product sales.Read More
Through integrated online and offline promotions, drive attendance to the world premiere of "The Quest," a documentary by film maker Michael Brown, to raise funds for the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation.
- Volunteer-led promotions drove attendees to purchase tickets online.
- Developed Web site, social media promotions and formal invitations to promote the event.
This event helped spread the word about Amyloidosis and raise funds for the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation.Read More